RESERVATIONSTerms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Whether you would like to simply try Scuba or are ready to get certified we have the perfect option for you.
Learning to dive is an exciting, fun and life-changing experience - one that you will remember forever. You will step outside your comfort zone, push yourself to learn new things, have amazing experiences that you would have never imagined possible and best of all open the doors to a whole new world of adventure!
Scubamobiles' Instructors are both SSI and PADI certified, have years of teaching experience and know the local dive sites like the back of their hands. It would be their pleasure to introduce you to the world of Scuba Diving and share with you the magic of the local underwater world.
MAKING A RESERVATION
Scubamobile Dive Center focuses on small groups and personal service, due to this spaces fill up quickly. To avoid disappointment be sure to reserve your space ahead of time, your space will only be reserved once we have received your deposit. If you would like to reserve an activity or dive course less than 48 hours before the start date, please contact us first to confirm availability.
SCHEDULE AND SCHEDULE CHANGES
- We know your vacation time is precious, and you are planning your vacation days out. Every effort will be made to schedule your activity for your preferred date/s, in the event that this is not possible due to availability and/or logistics we will inform you as soon as we have received your reservation and work with you to organise an alternative schedule. If an appropriate alternative schedule can not be organised we will refund your deposit. Feel free to contact us regarding schedules and availability prior to reserving.
- Every effort is always made to adhere to activity schedules. Scubamobile Dive Center reserves the right to alter activity schedules if it is in the best interest of the client or when forced to do so due to weather conditions. Every effort will be made to inform you of these changes as early as possible.
CHANGING YOUR RESERVATION
- We know that things happen and plans change! As long as you get in touch with us a minimum of 48 hours before your activity start time we will be more than happy to reschedule your activities free of charge, subject to weather conditions and availability.
CANCELLATIONS / NO-SHOW / LATE ARRIVAL / NON-COMPLETION OF ACTIVITY
- If you cancel your reservation more than 48 hours prior to your tours’ start time we will refund your deposit less transaction fees. For dive courses that have been issued training materials (digital or physical materials) a refund can not been given..
- For cancellations made 48 hours or less before the tours start time or failure to show the deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable to another person.
- Late arrival – we understand that sometimes things happen, however please keep in mind that our tours run on a schedule and due to logistical reasons if you are running late we will do our best but may not be able to wait for you. In the event that you arrive late and your tour has already left the deposit is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- If a diver chooses not to complete the full activity no partial refund will be given. In the event that a diver chooses not to complete a dive course any partial refund given will be at the discretion of Scubamobile Dive Center.
- Cancellations due to sickness or other medical conditions: we would request a written statement from an approved Physician, in which case we will work with you to do everything possible to reschedule the activity, or if rescheduling isn’t possible at that time to refund your deposit.
CANCELLATIONS OF ACTIVITIES BY SCUBAMOBILE DIVE CENTER
- Scuba diving and snorkeling activities are highly weather dependent, Scubamobile Dive Center reserves the right in any circumstance to cancel the activity. We understand that vacation time is precious, we will do everything possible to arrange an alternative option or reschedule the activity. In the event that no suitable alternative can be arranged we will refund the deposit.
CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Certified Divers are required to present proof of certification to the minimum level required before participating in any dive activities. Please bring your certification card with you, whether it be plastic or digital. If you are unable to provide proof of certification, you will not be able to dive and may forfeit deposits paid.
- Customers will be required to read and sign the Standard Safe Diving Practices Statement of Understanding, before they start their dive/snorkel trip and or training/course.
- Customers enrolling in SSI and/or PADI courses will be required to fill out a Medical Statement before the course commences. If any of the items on the Medical Statement apply to you, you must consult a physician prior to Recreational Scuba Diving participation. Your physician must complete and sign the Medical Statement and be sure to bring a copy with you as we will require it for our records.
PHYSICALLY FIT FOR DIVING
- The customer acknowledges being in good mental and physical condition for diving/snorkeling. Any client with a pre-existing medical condition or illness must declare the true nature of such condition at the time of participation in dive activities and will be required to provide a medical statement from a General Practitioner stating that they are ‘medically fit to dive’. Scubamobile Dive Center and its’ staff will treat all information with the strictest of confidence.
PAYMENT AND CURRENCY CONVERSIONS
- Your reservation balance is payable in full on your first day of diving with us.
- All prices are per person and in US$ and include 16% Sales Tax (IVA)
- Payments can be made at the dive center in cash - we accept US Dollars, Euros and Mexican Pesos or by Debit/Credit Card (MasterCard and Visa). All Debit/Credit Card charges are processed in Mexican Pesos and incur a 5% surcharge.
- The conversion of US dollars to Mexican Pesos and or Euros will be made on the day of payment based on the exchange rate of SAT. (Mexican Tax Tribunal)
Scubamobile Dive Center is committed to safe diving practices and injury prevention. We recommend that if you intend to go scuba diving, you make sure you have an insurance policy that covers this activity. Some Travel Insurances do cover Scuba Diving and some do not. There are several Scuba Diving Insurance companies to choose from among the most popular are international travel are Dive Assure and Divers Alert Network.
Information given by Scubamobile Dive Center via leaflets, emails, website and advertising is based on the latest information available at the date of publication. All information is given in good faith and Scubamobile Dive Center reserves the right to change the facilities, vehicles and or boats as described in the leaflets, emails, website and advertising without being held liable for compensation or refund.
71% of the Earth's surface is covered in water, so much to see, so much to explore!